Tuesday, June 9, 2009

one week on T update

I haven't really noticed any physical changes at all. Which isn't surprising. My throat has been a little scratchy, but I'm almost 100% certain that that is due to the cold I picked up Saturday at the dog show. I was dumb and only wore a sweater instead of a jacket, and thus got thoroughly soaked and chilled.

Anyways. The shot process itself went fine, I'm slowly shifting the shot to Sundays, so I actually did it last night in the evening. I don't want to deal with bringing a sharp and the vial of T with me to New Orleans when I go in July, hence shifting the day I take T.


1 comment:

Z said...

Oh hon, don't you know I'm the only one that reacts to hormones in under a week? XP
Fell better! Now! Take lots of naps and get lots of vitamin C - watching you is almost painful - I just want to tell you to go to bed!
Also, every time I see your postcard wall it reminds me I have a bunch of postcards I need to send that I just. keep. not. sending. Oh well.
Feel better!